Siteset Digital respects your privacy and is fully committed to compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The main principles that apply when we handle your personal information are:
- Personal information that you forward to us is only seen by those who need it to do their job
- Personal information will only be used for the purpose for which it has been given to us
- Personal information is retained only for as long as it is required
- Your information is protected from unauthorised disclosure
- A complaints procedure is in place to deal with any disputes
We will not keep any personal information about you through devices such as cookies.
Cookies may be used to collect traffic figures to the website, in which case you will be identified as a number. Cookies can be disabled on your browser by changing the settings in the 'internet options' menu in your browser.
Siteset Digital makes every effort to ensure that the information available on this site is correct, but cannot accept responsibility if it is not.
Links from this website to other websites are not under our control; we cannot be responsible and/or accept liability for the content of any linked website.
External website links to this website are made at the other party's own risk.